They’re a simple way to say ‘Thanks.’ A McDonald’s Arch Card makes a great gift for someone special (or for yourself, so you’re always ready for a cash-free fries run!).
The McDonald’s Arch Card comes in any whole dollar denomination from $5-$50. These reloadable McDonald’s gift cards can be purchased at participating McDonald’s restaurants nationwide and at retailers, including Walgreens, Safeway, Kroger, Giant Eagle, SuperValu, Kohls, Ahold and Food Lion.
The McDonald’s Arch Card is reloadable in store, online at any time, or with an automatic reload using your credit card. The McDonald’s Arch Card never expires, and there are no penalty or dormancy fees.
Using Your Arch Card
Individual Arch Cards can be purchased, activated or reloaded at participating McDonald’s restaurants. You can reload online at any time or have it auto reload (starting at $10) using your credit card. Keep your original activation and reload receipts. It’s the sure way to protect your balance and get a replacement card.
With its differentiated distribution concepts, the EDEKA Group is perfectly positioned to cater to local market requirements:An EDEKA-Markt is a modern super- or hypermarket with a sales area of between 800 and 2,500 square metres. It is characterised by a wide range of groceries and service counters designed for the convenience of customers. The name of the store can optionally be supplemented with the name of the entrepreneur.
- An EDEKA center is a hypermarket with a sales area of at least 2,500 square metres. The extensive range of groceries is supplemented by a wide range of specialised departments and household-related non-food products.
- Marktkauf stands for modern sales areas designed to suit regional conditions and offering a comprehensive range of groceries as well as a finely tuned range of non-food articles.
- Netto Marken-Discount is the modern brand discounter with a select range of brands and own brands, many regional products and beverages in reusable containers – always at the best discount prices.
- SPAR Express is our shop concept for service stations, airports, railway stations and stand-alone stores near local suppliers and in high-traffic locations.
While Grab delivers affordable transportation to everyone, you can take advantage of Grab Malaysia coupons for a more rewarding ride. There are tons of incredible Grab Malaysia coupons you can find here. You can go through them to look out for the best deals that suit you the most. If you are not sure, you can read their short descriptions to find out how they work.
- Once you have decided on your particular Grab Malaysia coupon, you should click on it.
- It will then show you a coupon code.
- You should copy the coupon code and click on the underlined link below to head to the main page of Grab Malaysia.
Find latest Grab offers and promo code for cab booking
||First 3 Rides
||RM20 OFF/10 Rides
To claim your free ride credit, you’ll need to follow a few simple steps:
- If you do not have a Grab Malaysia app in your smartphone or tablet, you can always download it from your respective app store.
- Then, open your Grab app and check for any available drivers around your current location.
- Key in your name and details such as location and desired destination.
- Payment can be made through the app using a credit card or debit card.
- Key in any additional info such as extra luggage, or return trip options.
- Enter the coupon code in the relevant subsection in order to enjoy your promotion.
- The Grab driver will ping you each time there are bookings nearby.
- The taxi that is available will appear and accept your booking and head straight to your location.
- You can find out the details of your driver through the app. His/her name, taxi number, and estimated time of arrival will all be shown in the app. You can also contact him using the details recorded.
- Once the driver has arrived, the driver will ask for your name to verify the booking.
- When you have arrived at the destination, you can close the app and give customer feedback to your driver.
At the company’s stores, you’ll find a great selection of products, including a wide assortment of live, fresh and chilled produce, like seafood, meat and vegetables, in addition to processed, packaged and/or preserved food products, plus general merchandise, such as toiletries and essential household products.
Among the more popular products are Sheng Siong’s selection of housebrands – 400 products under 10 housebrands – that to offer the customers quality alternatives to national brands at substantial savings.
In addition to visiting one of the company’s conveniently located supermarkets, you can also shop at Sheng Siong’s online store at www.allforyou.sg.
The main categories of products at the webstore are Fruits, Vegetables, Breakfast & Dairy, Meat, Poultry & Seafood, Rice, Noodles & Oil, Beverages, Canned Food & Instant Food, Chilled & Convenience…
…Frozen & Convenience, Condiments, Dried Food & Baking, Snacks & Confectioneries, Baby Products, Personal Care, Household Items, Health & Wellness, Home Appliances & Stationery, as well as Other Merchandise.