Register For My PAK’nSAVE
Want to hear about the sweetest deals from your local PAK’nSAVE each week?
When you sign up for our weekly emails you’ll be entered into the draw to WIN one of three $100 Gift Cards every month!
How choice is that?!
Sign-up terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Acceptance of Conditions
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.paknsave.co.nz.
Promotional Period and Method of Entry
- The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs).
- To qualify to enter into the prize draw, simply go to www.paknsave.co.nz/register or facebook.com/paknsave and sign up to receive emails and other communications from PAK’nSAVE by entering your contact details. As consideration for providing your details to Foodstuffs, you will be signed up to the ‘My PAK’nSAVE’ email database and may be eligible for PAK’nSAVE special deals, promotions, marketing material and be able to participate in future PAK’nSAVE competitions.
- Once you register your details, you will be eligible to win a prize. Entry into the competition is automatic, provided that you remain signed up to receive emails from PAK’nSAVE. If you are already a member of the ‘MY PAK’nSAVE’ email database you are automatically entered in the competition.
- Entrants will only be eligible for one entry into the prize draw every month. Entrants must sign up to receive emails using their full names as evidenced on a form of New Zealand identification. Foodstuffs reserves the right to request that an entrant provides proof of identity.
Prizes and Conditions
- Every month that Foodstuffs runs the competition, entrants can win a prize of one of three PAK’nSAVE gift cards.
- During the first week of every month, three winners from the ‘My PAK’nSAVE’ database, will be selected randomly from all the people who are signed up to receive emails from PAK’nSAVE in the previous month.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
- Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs once a prize draw has been made using the email address or telephone number supplied in the online form.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of a prize draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to win a prize, a further prize draw will be made by Foodstuffs and the prize allocated to the new winner.
- Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the online form. You may update your information at any time by visiting www.paknsave.co.nz/my-account.
- The terms and conditions applicable to PAK’nSAVE gift cards (as printed on the back of the gift cards) are applicable to the prizes. The prize must not redeemed on the purchase of tobacco, cigarettes, alcohol, fuel or purchases made at a Lotto outlet (if relevant).
- To be eligible to win any prize you must:
(a) have registered your details on the on-line form and have kept those contact details current and up-to-date;
(b) be aged 18 years or over;
(c) not be a current employee of Foodstuffs, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Foodstuffs South Island Limited or any franchised store of those companies (including without limitation a New World, PAK’nSAVE, Four Square Gilmours, Henry’s, Toops, Trents, Write Price, Raeward Fresh and On-the-spot stores;
(d) remain registered to received emails and communication from Foodstuffs; and
(e) be a New Zealand resident at the date of a prize draw.
- If you are a winner, you consent to Foodstuffs’ use of your name, address and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you agree to make yourself available for publicity photographs.
- Neither Foodstuffs nor any other person or party associated with this competition shall be liable for:
(a) any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or the use or acceptance of any prize offered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law;
(b) errors resulting from computer hardware, software or telecommunications errors or failure; and/or
(c) fraudulent entry into or participation in this competition.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into. patel